Information for accountants looking for a permanent bookkeeping solution for their clients.
Problems accountants have with bookkeeping
- You waste time and money by fixing mistakes made by incompetent bookkeepers.
- Your reputation can be damaged because a bookkeeper you referred got it all wrong.
- You may have used a great bookkeeper who is now unable to take on new clients because her books are full.
- You may find yourself in the awkward situation where a client has a relative doing the bookkeeping, but they are doing a poor job, and then complain when you charge them to fix up the mess.
- You may have considered bringing the bookkeeping in-house but it’s not your core business and you don’t have the time to manage it.